Thursday, June 26, 2008

Those crazy marketing nerds

I'm a goddamn food snob. I dreaded the day when I would have to set foot in an American supermarket. Unfortunately, that day came with its apocalyptic might, and I went to the local food market. I turned pale, and blue, and pink, and almost passed away. I don't know where American marketing folks went to school to, but they certainly must all be victims of some crazy sort of virus that made those people color blind. Why would an otherwise sane person put orange juice into vivid pink jars?
And for God's sake, who needs 500 Aspirine pills? And for God God's sake, who the hell is buying creating and cookies from the same shelf? And ... and ... who is buying frozen Margarita in a plastic container? Did I miss something? Am I born on another planet? Or was it some kind of big sized joke? You got me, you got me... I need, I really have to ask: What the F*ck came across your mind?



No comments: