Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Excessive use of the words "goddamn" and "fuckin'", please beware sensible souls out there

I haven't elected to talk solely about girls on my goddamn blog. But as life goes, the things that eat up all my brainpower simply gets down to chicken-business. I purposely used the word chicken, not solely because my dead-like-brain couldn't spit out any more appropriate term, but more so because I'm in a shitty bad mood and would love to just throw chickenshit at anyone that dares to glance at me with a silly look.

Main reason for my tremendously inappropriate and drama-queen-like-craptitude is that I feel like I haven't learned anything with any of the women I have dated and mated in the past 27 years. Nothing whatsoever. Did you ever try to draw certitudes out of personal experience with the aim to become a fuckin' wise dude? I did. And it backfired. Assuming that any woman is like another is the first erroneous assumption. Like DNA, they are all different, and what's insane about them is that they might want the EXACT fucking opposite of what the preceding one expected. And if you don't deliver, you're an ass. So I got used to be an ass, but I thought there was nothing really wrong about it.
We all know of the stoneage old saying that women crave bad boys. Well, they do. But once they come to date the badass, they want him to become a goddamn sweetheart. They all the sudden hate your bike and expect you to take out the garbage. And that you don't forget about the flowers on goddamn Valentines (and don't ever, you hear me, EVER, try to tell a woman it's just a marketing gag).
So here's the thing. If you are a sweetie (a pussy, a sissy, your calling), you don't stand a chance against the dude that walks right up to her in a bar and braces himself with craptitude. Not a SINGLE ounce of chance. That's why I became an asshole myself. Did I have any other goddamn option? Certainly I did, but daaah, I wouldn't write that blog today, and I'd probably be a 27 year old virgin.
So I braced myself in craptitude, too. But hoho, the girls all thought that by kissing the frog, they'd find herself in presence of a prince. But the badass was now what society wanted him to be. A badass. You can't have it both ways, girls.

But then, again, I met that "crazy-shit-that-girl-rocks" kind of woman. And then again, I thought "fuck you society", I gone be the prince, not the frog.

No comments: