Saturday, March 21, 2009

A 9 does never hit the market

I have no clue what the fuck she's talking about, but I just crave to share my space with that wonderful little person. She is hot, for one. (ii) She smells good. (iii) She laughs in a wonderful awkward way. (iv) I'd really love to get her into the sack.

But first things come first. Like so many other girls I'd more than willingly do a shitload of wild things with, she's in a relationship. It is not that I have a fixation on beautiful women that are in some kind of randomly fortituous relationship. The simple truth is that the good ones are taken. It's like for cars: Ferrari's are sold before they even get to the market, while on the other hand anyone can at any time find a nice little Chevy in a dealership. And don't give me the shit about market-equilibrium and supply-and-demand - there's just more supply than there is demand for normal-market-products, but the inverse is true for truly exceptional girls.

So if you want to get one, you have to amend the rules. I hear ya, I hear ya: You can't break up a relationship, dude, you'd be an arsehole all the way. Well, lemme give you my argument, and if you don't buy into it, you can still call me whatever way pleases you (including "sweet lil' honeyboy" if you are an 8 and up on the hottness scale).
The girl has the say. All the way and all the time - that's a universal truth. This is my argument. Stop bitching. If we hit on you, be pleased and say thank you. At any time, you can get rid of us with a nice lil "fuck you". But if the nana decides to break off and head out with another guy, it's all her decision. And why shouldn't she have the God-given right to decide what's better for her - you can't possibly deprive her of the wonderful little person that you are!

No comments: