Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Thing about Girls not Returning your Calls

She didn't call me yesterday. Nor did she call me today. Maybe she's been hit by a bus. Mybe she's been kidnapped by Aliens. Maybe she has some acute form of Amnesia. Those things happen.

I could throw that little piece of plastic one refers to as a phone right into the wall. Shit happens, too. But lets face it, she probably isn't worth it anyways (except if she's really been kidnapped by green monsters with one yellow eye right into their face). That's at least what I'm trying to convince myself of when I crawl the bars in search for a new soul mate - be it for a night (and I don't mean the ONE thing, but the other - you are smart enough, aren't you). Anyways. And it worked. Fuck, there's no such thing as a girl to forget a girl. It works miracle - at least for some sort of temporary cure. I think there's some form of Chinese medicine that works that way: if you have a pain somewhere, let's hit you really hard at some other place, and you'll forget about the former. Awesome, huh? Didn't try it on myself, though, but if anyone of my fellow readers is open-minded enough to serve as gimmi-pig, let me know.
World Peace.

No comments: